To view the PDF file, sign up for a MySharenet subscription.

REINET INVESTMENTS S.C.A - Reinet fund S.C.A., F.I.S. ("Reinet Fund") - investment in Pension Insurance Corporation

Release Date: 04/09/2020 17:30
Code(s): RNI     PDF:  
Wrap Text
Reinet fund S.C.A., F.I.S. ("Reinet Fund") - investment in Pension Insurance Corporation

Reinet Investments S.C.A. 
(Incorporated in Luxembourg)
ISIN: LU0383812293
Code: RNI
LEI: 0307021141926639



On 13 February 2020, Reinet Investments S.C.A. ("Reinet") announced that, in the context of a proposed issuance of up to GBP 750 million of new equity (the "Capital Raise") by Pension Insurance Corporation Group Limited ("PICG"), Reinet's wholly-owned subsidiary, Reinet Fund, had subscribed for an aggregate amount of GBP 437.8 million (the "Subscription Price"), representing 58.4% of the total capital raised.

The shares issued by PICG in the context of the Capital Raise were partly paid up on issue as to 60% of the total Subscription Price, with the remaining 40% callable upon request from PICG on or prior to 26 January 2021.

The balance of 40% of the Subscription Price (amounting to GBP 175.1 million) has now been called by PICG. 

Reinet Investments Manager S.A.
for and on behalf of Reinet Investments S.C.A.

RAND MERCHANT BANK (a division of FirstRand Bank Limited)



Reinet Investments S.C.A. (the 'Company') is a partnership limited by shares incorporated in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and having its registered office at 35, boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg. It is governed by the Luxembourg law on Securitisation and in this capacity allows its shareholders to participate indirectly in the portfolio of assets held by its wholly-owned subsidiary Reinet Fund S.C.A., F.I.S. ('Reinet Fund'), a specialised investment fund also incorporated in Luxembourg. The Company's ordinary shares are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, Euronext Amsterdam and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange is a secondary listing. The Company's ordinary shares are included in the 'LuxX' index of the principal shares traded on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.

Reinet Investments S.C.A.
R.C.S. Luxembourg B 16.576
Legal Entity Identifier: 222100830RQTFVV22S80
Registered office: 35, boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, Tel. (+352) 22 42 10   Fax (+352) 22 72 53
Email:  website: 

Date: 04-09-2020 05:30:00
Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE'). 
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
 the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct, 
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
 information disseminated through SENS.

Share This Story