Distribution Results Announcement
OASIS CRESCENT PROPERTY FUND
A property fund created under the Oasis Crescent Property
Trust Scheme registered in terms of the Collective
Investment Schemes Control Act (Act 45 of 2002) having
REIT status with the JSE
Share code: OAS
DISTRIBUTION RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Unitholders are referred to the announcements released by the Fund on SENS on 22
October 2019 and 8 November 2019, regarding the Fund’s distribution in respect of the
six months ended 30 September 2019, as well as the circular to unitholders dated
8 November 2019 (“Circular”), in this regard.
2. As indicated in the above announcements and Circular, unitholders could elect to receive
in cash the distribution of 5,221.32081 cents (in aggregate), after non-permissible income,
for every 100 units held (“Cash Distribution”), failing which the distribution would be
reinvested at the rate of 2.32576 units at 2,245 cents per unit (in aggregate) for every 100
units so held (“Unit Reinvestment”). Non-resident unitholders are referred to those
sections of the abovementioned announcements and Circular dealing with the
reinvestment ratio and cash distribution ratio for non-resident unitholders. The deadline for
the above election was 12:00pm on Friday, 29 November 2019.
3. Unitholders holding 27 800 324 units or 43.68% of units qualifying to receive the
distribution, elected to receive the Cash Distribution, resulting in a Cash Distribution of
R14 515 441.01, gross of tax.
4. The remaining unitholders, holding 35 849 954 units or 56.32% of units qualifying to
receive the distribution, reinvested their distribution, amounting to R18 718 411.10, gross
of tax (R 18 245 811.14 net of tax), resulting in the issuing of 812 644 new units.
5. Unitholders are advised that on Monday, 2 December 2019 distribution cheques were
posted to those certificated unitholders, and distribution payments were credited to the
Central Securities Depositary Participant (“CSDP”) accounts or to the broker custody
accounts of those dematerialised unitholders, who elected to receive the Cash
6. Unitholders are advised that on Wednesday, 4 December 2019 new unit certificates will
be posted to those certificated unitholders, and new units will be credited to the CSDP
accounts or broker custody accounts of those dematerialised unitholders, who qualified for
the Unit Reinvestment.
7. The number of listed units will be adjusted on or about Friday, 6 December 2019, based
on the results of the distribution.
8. Unitholders are referred to the Fund’s abovementioned announcements for details on the
tax implications of the distribution.
2 December 2019
Date: 02-12-2019 05:05:00
Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.
Email this JSE Sens Item to a Friend.