Distribution Results Announcement
OASIS CRESCENT PROPERTY FUND
A property fund created under the Oasis Crescent Property
Trust Scheme registered in terms of the Collective
Investment Schemes Control Act (Act 45 of 2002) having
REIT status with the JSE
Share code: OAS
DISTRIBUTION RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Unitholders are referred to the announcements released by the Fund on SENS on 29
April 2019 and 17 May 2019, regarding the Fund’s distribution in respect of the six
months ended 31 March 2019, as well as the circular to unitholders dated 17 May 2019
(“Circular”), in this regard.
2. As indicated in the above announcements and Circular, unitholders could elect to receive
in cash the distribution of 5,744.54790 cents (in aggregate), after non-permissible
income, for every 100 units held (“Cash Distribution”), failing which the distribution
would be reinvested at the rate of 2.61353 units at 2,198 cents per unit (in aggregate) for
every 100 units so held (“Unit Reinvestment”). Non-resident unitholders are referred to
those sections of the abovementioned announcements and Circular dealing with the
reinvestment ratio and cash distribution ratio for non-resident unitholders. The deadline
for the above election was 12:00pm on Friday, 7 June 2019.
3. Unitholders holding 17 032 564 units or 27.26% of units qualifying to receive the
distribution, elected to receive the Cash Distribution, resulting in a Cash Distribution of
R9 784 437.97, gross of tax.
4. The remaining unitholders, holding 45 451 586 units or 72.74% of units qualifying to
receive the distribution, reinvested their distribution, amounting to R26 109 881.29, gross
of tax (R 25 633 021.56 net of tax), resulting in the issuing of 1 166 128 new units.
5. Unitholders are advised that on Monday, 10 June 2019 distribution cheques were posted
to those certificated unitholders, and distribution payments were credited to the Central
Securities Depositary Participant (“CSDP”) accounts or to the broker custody accounts of
those dematerialised unitholders, who elected to receive the Cash Distribution.
6. Unitholders are advised that on Wednesday, 12 June 2019 new unit certificates will be
posted to those certificated unitholders, and new units will be credited to the CSDP
accounts or broker custody accounts of those dematerialised unitholders, who qualified
for the Unit Reinvestment.
7. The number of listed units will be adjusted on or about Friday, 14 June 2019, based on
the results of the distribution.
8. Unitholders are referred to the Fund’s abovementioned announcements for details on the
tax implications of the distribution.
10 June 2019
Date: 10/06/2019 05:05:00 Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.