Version 4.4 - Release Notes (18 August 2015)
Version 4.2 - Release Notes (15 August 2012)
The new release features the following exciting developments:
- New improved login feature
- The ability to create new portfolios
- Add and remove items easily from your portfolio
- Separate indices/spots/forex/portfolio tabs into their own windows
- Customise colour options including moves up and moves down
- Proxy serve connections now supported (where firewalls required it)
- Various optimisations due to the newly introduced JSE MIT system
- Bug fixes
Version 3.2 - Release Notes (21 September 2009)
- All Shares / Open Shares Ticker bug fix
- All Trades Next 20 - Prev 20 bug fix
- Forex Tab - Double click on row opens new tab.
- Forex Charts - Now possible to chart Forex Data.
- Metals Tab - Double click on row opens new tab.
- Trading - List Orders/ List Trades bug fix
- At Market Bid / Offers now showing in the market depth during auction period.
- New improved Full Charting Window
- Close Line, HLOC,Candlestick
- Bollinger Bands
- Donchain Channel
- Moving Averages:Simple,Exponential,Triangular,Weighted
- Buy / Sell
- Zoomable Charts.
- Forex and Metals charts.
QuickStream 3.1 (12 December 2008)
- Improved performance (reduced high cpu usage which occurred towards the end of the day)
- Spots bug fix.
- Forex move and percentage move bug fix.
- Typing in share code will now jump to correct tab if open.
- Full Window Market Depth bug fix.
QuickStream 3.00 (25 August 2008)
- New Charting system
- Multi-Day Intra-day charts
- Simple Moving Averages
- 3 Chart Types: Close Line, High Low Open Close, Candlestick
- Right click on charts to get charting options
- Main window size is now saved.
- New improved Preference window.
- NB: Saved workspaces from previous versions will be lost when upgrading to this new release
QuickStream 2.6.3 (20 September 2007)
- Updated communications library to fix occasional issues with lost messages.
- Fixed bug with horizontal ticker.
QuickStream 2.6.1 (19 December 2006)
- New features include:
- Vertical Ticker
- Forex and Spots tabs
- Major movers and most active tabs
- Trading stats window
- new All Trades Button
- Last trade time added to portfolios and indices
- Combined code entry and name search system - you can now enter a code, a name or part of a name, if a match can not be found a list of suggestions are shown.
- Extra icons are present for some of the new features and tool tips now show if you hover over an icon
- The status field goes red to indicate if its logging in
- The system will notify you when you login if a new version is available
- Preferences tabs have been improved to cater for new options
- Fixes that were made include:
- Removed volume axis from indices instead of showing 0.000000
- SENS window is now saved correctly in workspace
- Fixed bug with indices graphs not updating
- Fix bug with SENS not updating
QuickStream 2.5 (15 September 2006)
- Fixed high cpu usage when drawing live graphs.
- Fixed incorrecly saving workspace if inital loading is cancelled.
- Focus remains on first tab when loading work space.
- Fixed possible Market Depth display issue
- Fixed duplication of last trade in list
QuickStream 2.4 (31 July 2006)
- Number Of Deals to price data.
- Workspace Open/Close Bugs.
- Ticker Close Bug.
- Market Depth Bug.
- Graph not updating after disconnect bug.
- Installer bug when no JRE is found, application fails to load.
QuickStream 2.3 (6 May 2006)
- Trade directly from Quickstream! (requires trading account via Sharenet)
- View Orders
- View Trades
- Place Orders
- Cancel Orders
- Portfolio Holdings values updates
- View a market heat map updated every 60 seconds.