SHARENET - Your Key To Investing on The JSE Securities Exchange - South Africa
HOME CAREERS CONTACT US LOGIN
 
ENTER ANOTHER SHARE NAME OR CODE
MOST VIEWED SHARES - Tue 16 Jan, 15:18 (updated every 10min)
Prices at least 15 minutes delayed. Source: JSE Ltd.
STEINHOFF
R5.96   0.7%
50.4% of TOP-10 views
ASPEN
R256.67   -0.4%
8.5% of TOP-10 views
NASPERSN
R3,664.78   1.8%
7.9% of TOP-10 views
SIBANYE
R16.10   -3.2%
6.0% of TOP-10 views
KUMBA IRON ORE LTD - KIO
38141 -1,795 (-4.49%)
Tue 16 Jan, 15:18, Intraday delayed
Prices at least 15 minutes delayed. Source: JSE Ltd.
1D
3M
1Y
3Y
5Y
10Y
JAVA CHART
DELAYED PRICE ( 16/01 15:18)
Sale 38141
Buy 38142
Sell 38163
Move -1,795
% Move -4.49
Volume 392,285
Deals 2086
Today's High 39939
Today's Low 38016
CLOSING PRICE ( 15/01/2018)
Close 39936
High 40750
Low 39678
Volume 290539
Move 1 day 0.37%
Move 1 week 1.55%
Move 1 month 8.42%
Move YTD 5.34%
Move 1 year 139.37%
Move 5 year -31.38%
GENERAL SHARE INFORMATION
SHORT NAME KUMBAIO (KIO)
LONG NAME KUMBA IRON ORE LTD
JSE SECTOR Steel (1757)
KUMBAIO Website
KUMBAIO Linkedin Page
KUMBAIO Investor Relations Page
KUMBAIO Latest Results Page
QUICK FUNDAMENTALS
BusinessKumba is a supplier of high-quality iron ore to the global steel industry. Kumba operate primarily in South Africa, with mining operations in the Northern Cape and Limpopo provinces, a head office in Centurion, Gauteng, and a port operation in Saldanha Bay, Western Cape. Kumba has a 76.3% interest in Sishen Iron Ore Company (Pty) Ltd. (SIOC), an entity which we manage. SIOC, in turn, owns the operating assets of the Company. The remaining 23.7% interest in SIOC is held by our black economic empowerment (BEE) partners Exxaro Resources Ltd. (a leading BEE company listed on the JSE), the SIOC Community Development Trust (a trust that funds projects in local communities) and Envision (an employee share participation scheme).
ResultsDecember 2017 Final estimated to be released on Tuesday , 13 February 2018
AGMNext AGM date: Friday , 11 May 2018
Market CapR 122,846,811,343
P/E Ratio11.81Dividend YieldSUB REQUIRED
 
LAST 10 TRADES OF THE DAY
DATE PDT PRICE VOLUME
16/01 15:18AT3814199
16/01 15:18AT38141167
16/01 15:18AT38163262
16/01 15:18AT3814111
16/01 15:18AT38163134
16/01 15:18AT3815020
16/01 15:18AT38141173
16/01 15:18AT38132167
16/01 15:18AT38106162
16/01 15:18AT381045
SHARE HISTORY
DATE CLOSE HIGH LOW VOLUME
15/01/2018399364075039678290,539
12/01/2018397904120039626355,779
11/01/2018405004133339672370,373
10/01/2018402474139839766678,802
09/01/2018414904149039647604,537
08/01/2018393264000039000426,979
05/01/2018394293950038006323,176
04/01/2018384943892537200602,922
03/01/2018377003896837101429,687
02/01/2018382763879937531432,886
ENTER ANOTHER SHARE NAME OR CODE

 
Social Media
Like Sharenet on Facebook          Follow Sharenet on Twitter
Send e-mail to for any enquiries or see Contact Details for phone numbers
Home   •   Terms & conditions   •   PAIA   •   Privacy Policy   •   Security Notice   •   Contact Details
Market Statistics are calculated by Sharenet and are therefore not the official JSE Market Statistics. The calculation/derivation may include underlying JSE data.
© 2018 SHARENET (PTY) Ltd, Cape Town, South Africa