Anet started her investment management career with Allan Gray in 1986, where she worked in a range of investment process roles over approximately seven years. She joined Syfrets Managed Assets (later NIB) in 1993, where she was responsible for the management of retirement funds across all asset classes and became the best performing fund manager in the team. Anet joined Quaystone (previously BoE Asset Management) in 1995 as a senior portfolio manager, and was later appointed chief investment officer. In 2000, she took on the role of managing director. She joined Sanlam Multi-Managers International (SMMI) in 2005.
FUND OBJECTIVES AND FOCUS
The fund aims to offer superior returns in the medium to long term by investing in a well spread portfolio of equities across the globe. The fund is an actively managed multi-manager fund.
The fund is suited for clients with a need for international diversification and a hedge against exchange rate risk.
Why Choose This Fund?
- The fund invests primarily in the developed countries of the world.
- The fund is managed by leading global asset managers, and portfolio construction is based on fundamental company research.
- This is an equity fund and returns will reflect the performance of global equity markets.
- It is a well-diversified fund in terms of countries, currencies, sectors and managers.
- This multi-manager approach diversifies the portfolio across managers and management styles.
Additional Fund Information
- The fund manager may borrow up to 10% of the market value of the portfolio to bridge insufficient liquidity.
- Fluctuations or movements in exchange rates may cause the value of underlying international investments to go up or down.
- This fund can be closed for new investments.