SIM Money Market Fund MANAGEMENT Fund Manager's Comment Chris Hamman, MA (Econ), MSc (Finance) Donovan van den Heever Johan Verwey, MSc, MA (Organisational Leadership), CFA FUND OBJECTIVES AND FOCUS
The fund seeks to maximise interest income, preserve the fund's capital and provide immediate liquidity.
The fund is suited for investors requiring competitive interest with regular income distribution and total capital stability.
RANKING Sector South African-Interest Bearing-Money Market Size R9,377,477,152
Sector Rank: 18 out of 27 (lump sum over 3 years to 31 July 2017)
Overall Rank: 309 out of 818 (lump sum over 3 years to 31 July 2017)
R1000 invested on 31 July 2014 was worth R 1222 at 31 July 2017 ( 6.90% annual compound return)
R100 per month since 31 July 2014 was worth R 4019 at 31 July 2017 ( 7.05% annual return compounded monthly)
01 MAY 1997 Holdings: 41
100 Pricing: Forward
Top Holdings on 31 July 2017
Share (Sector) No. Value % of Fund CASH (Cash on call) 0 382,028,359 4.07 % MM-03MONTH (Money Market) 0 1,966,190,174 20.97 % TOTAL R2,348,218,533 25.04%
Market Statistics are calculated by Sharenet and are therefore not the official JSE Market Statistics. The calculation/derivation may include underlying JSE data.