KEH - Keaton Energy Holdings Limited - Results of the Annual General Meeting
Keaton Energy Holdings Limited
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
(Registration number 2006/011090/06)
JSE code: KEH ISIN code: ZAE000117420
("Keaton Energy" or "the company")
Results of the Annual General Meeting
Shareholders are advised that, at the Annual General Meeting of Keaton Energy
held today at The Graphite Room, The Campus, 57 Sloane Street, Bryanston, 2191,
South Africa, all the resolutions were passed by the requisite majority of
shareholders present or represented by proxy thereat.
The resolutions passed by shareholders were as follows:
1. the Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2010 were
adopted, together with the report of the auditors;
2. Mr PCCH Snyders was re-elected as an executive director of the company;
3. Ms APE Sedibe and Mr P Pouroulis were re-elected as non-executive directors
of the company;
4. KPMG Inc. was re-appointed as auditors of the company;
5. the directors were authorised to fix the remuneration of the auditors;
6. the non-executive directors` remuneration was approved;
7. the authorised but unissued shares were placed under the control of the
8. the directors were granted a general authority to issue shares for cash;
9. the company`s remuneration policy was accepted and approved; and
10. the directors were granted a general authority to repurchase shares.
The special resolution (10 above) will be registered with the Companies and
Intellectual Property Registration Office (CIPRO) in due course.
22 July 2010
Date: 22/07/2010 13:10:02 Supplied by www.sharenet.co.za
Produced by the JSE SENS Department .
The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the
JSE Limited (`JSE`). The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or
implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or
completeness of the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers,
employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature,
howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.