Feb 26 (Reuters) – City Lodge Hotels Ltd:
* HY TOTAL REVENUE DECREASED BY 73% TO R215,6 MILLION
* HY DILUTED AND UNDILUTED NORMALISED HEPS DECREASED BY 129%
LOSS OF 54.2 CENTS
* HY DIVIDENDS DECLARED PER SHARE NIL 2019: 153,0C
* JANUARY 2021 OCCUPANCY EXPECTATIONS WERE UNDERWHELMING
* FEBRUARY OCCUPANCIES HAVE SEEN A STEADY IMPROVEMENT
* DOES NOT INTEND TO PAY DIVIDENDS IN SHORT TERM
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
© 2019 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. Reuters content is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters
or its third party content providers. Any copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including
by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
"Reuters" and the Reuters Logo are trademarks of Thomson Reuters and its affiliated companies.