July 2 (Reuters) – Novus Holdings Ltd:
* FY HEPS IS EXPECTED TO BE WITHIN RANGE OF 21 CENTS PER
25 CENTS PER SHARE
* WILL CONTINUE TO PRIORITISE CASH PRESERVATION AND
* FY BASIC LOSS PER SHARE IS EXPECTED TO BE IN A RANGE OF
CENTS PER SHARE AND 122 CENTS PER SHARE
* MARKET DEMAND REMAINS WEAK
* MANAGEMENT CONTINUES TO ASSESS CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS AND
EXTRACT MAXIMUM COST SAVINGS FROM RATIONALISED BASE.
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
© 2019 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. Reuters content is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters
or its third party content providers. Any copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including
by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
"Reuters" and the Reuters Logo are trademarks of Thomson Reuters and its affiliated companies.