Changes in responsibilities of Directors
Master Drilling Group Limited
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
(Registration number 2011/008265/06)
JSE share code: MDI
(“Master Drilling” or the “Company”)
CHANGES IN RESPONSIBILITIES OF DIRECTORS
The information below is provided.in compliance with paragraph 3.59 (c) and (b) of the JSE Limited
Following the election of Hendrik Johannes Faul as Non-Executive Director on the Board of Directors
(the “Board”), as announced earlier on SENS, shareholders are advised that with effect from 9 June
2020 the membership of the various Master Drilling board committees has been reconstituted as
1. Master Drilling Audit Committee: Andries Willem Brink (Chairman), Akhter Alli Deshmukh,
Shane Trevor Ferguson and Octavia Matshidiso Matloa.
2. Master Drilling Risk Committee: Andries Willem Brink (Chairman), Shane Trevor Ferguson,
Hendrik Roux van der Merwe, Octavia Matshidiso Matloa, Hendrik Johannes Faul and Eddie
3. Master Drilling Nominations Committee: Hendrik Roux van der Merwe (Chairman), Shane
Trevor Ferguson and Andries Willem Brink.
4. Master Drilling Corporate Governance Committee: Hendrik Roux van der Merwe (Chairman),
Shane Trevor Ferguson and Akhter Alli Deshmukh.
5. Independent Non-executive director, Akhter Alli Deshmukh has stepped down as Chairman of
the Social, Ethics and Sustainability Committee (SES Comm) with immediate effect but will
remain as a member. Independent non-executive director Octavia Matshidiso Matloa has
been appointed as Chairperson of the SES Comm with immediate effect. Accordingly, the
Master Drilling SES Comm comprises Octavia Matshidiso Matloa (Chairperson), Akhter Alli
Deshmukh, Shane Trevor Ferguson, Hendrik Johannes Faul and Eddie George Dixon.
6. Master Drilling Remuneration Committee: Akhter Alli Deshmukh (Chairman), Andries Willem
Brink and Shane Trevor Ferguson.
9 June 2020
Investec Bank Limited
Date: 09-06-2020 03:59:00
Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.
Email this JSE Sens Item to a Friend.