Announcement Relating To The Acquisition By Brimstone Investment Corporation Limited (“Brimstone”) Of Oceana Shares OCEANA GROUP LIMITED (Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa) (Registration number: 1939/001730/06) JSE share code: OCE NSX share code: OCG ISIN: ZAE000025284 (“Oceana”) ANNOUNCEMENT RELATING TO THE ACQUISITION BY BRIMSTONE INVESTMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (“BRIMSTONE”) OF OCEANA SHARES Shareholders of Oceana (“Shareholders”) are referred to the announcement released by Brimstone on 26 June 2019 (“Brimstone Announcement”) relating to the acquisition by Brimstone of an additional 8 000 000 Oceana ordinary shares (“Oceana Shares”) from Tiger Brands Limited (“Tiger Brands”). As set out in the Brimstone Announcement, Newshelf 1064 RF Proprietary Limited (“Newshelf 1064”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Brimstone, has entered into a conditional but binding agreement to acquire a further 1 500 000 Oceana Shares from Tiger Consumer Brands Limited , a wholly owned subsidiary of Tiger Brands (the “Transaction”). The Transaction represents approximately 1.11% of the total Oceana Shares currently in issue and will increase Brimstone’s shareholding in Oceana from 22.88% to 23.99%. 28 June 2019 Cape Town Sponsor - South Africa: The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited Sponsor - Namibia: Old Mutual Investment Services (Namibia) Proprietary Limited Date: 28/06/2019 10:00:00 Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE'). The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on, information disseminated through SENS.
Email this JSE Sens Item to a Friend.