Announcement regarding Notice of Annual General Meting to be held on Friday, 7 December 2018 ("the Notice")
CAXTON AND CTP PUBLISHERS AND PRINTERS LIMITED
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
(Registration number 1947/026616/06)
Share Code: CAT ISIN: ZAE000043345
ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD ON
FRIDAY, 7 DECEMBER 2018 (“the Notice”)
Shareholders are advised that the Notice, which inter alia contained enabling resolutions in respect
of the proposed Odd Lot and Specific Repurchase Offers (“the Offers”), did not contain the
necessary solvency and liquidity statements required by the Listings Requirements of the
Johannesburg Stock Exchange (“the JSE”),
At the request of the JSE, shareholders are therefore advised that:
• the directors have considered the impact of the Offers and are of the opinion that, for a period
of 12 months from the date of this announcement:
- the provisions of Sections 4 and 48 of the Act will have been complied with;
- the company and the group will be able to pay their respective debts as they become due in
the ordinary course of business;
- the assets of the company and the group will be in excess of the liabilities of the company
and the group. For this purpose, the assets and liabilities were recognised and measured in
accordance with the accounting policies used in the latest audited consolidated financial
statements of the company and the group;
- the share capital and reserves of the company and the group will be adequate for ordinary
- the working capital of the company and the group will be adequate for ordinary business
• In addition, the board has by resolution in terms of Section 46(1)(a)(ii) of the Act:
- authorised the Offers; and
- acknowledged that it has applied the solvency and liquidity test, confirmed that there have
been no material changes to the financial position of the company and the group since the
test was applied and has reasonably concluded that the company and the group will satisfy
the solvency and liquidity test immediately after completing the Offers in terms of Section
46(1)(c) of the Act.
By order of the board.
5 December 2018
Arbor Capital Sponsors Proprietary Limited
Date: 05/12/2018 11:50:00 Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.
Email this JSE Sens Item to a Friend.