Posting of Circular and Notice of General Meeting
INVESTEC AUSTRALIA PROPERTY FUND
Incorporated and registered in Australia in terms of ASIC (ARSN 162 067 736)
Registered as a foreign collective investment scheme in terms of the Collective Investment Schemes Control Act No. 45
of 2003 and operated by Investec Property Limited (ACN 071 514 246; AFSL 290 909) (“Responsible Entity”)
Unit code: IAP ISIN:AU60INL00018
(“IAPF” or “the Fund”)
POSTING OF CIRCULAR AND NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
Unitholders in the Fund (“Unitholders”) are advised that a circular (the “Circular”) containing a notice of
general meeting (“Notice of General Meeting”) and a form of proxy will be posted to Unitholders today
(Monday, 6 August 2018) and is available on the Fund’s website at www.iapf.com.au.
The Circular contains, inter alia, details relating to:
• the Fund pursuing a primary listing on the Australian Securities Exchange in addition to its current listing on
the JSE, subject to favourable market conditions; and
• a specific issue of units for cash,
undertaken pursuant to a number of resolutions (the “Resolutions”) to be considered at a general meeting of
Unitholders (“General Meeting”). The Resolutions comprise:
• a proposed resolution to approve amendments to the management agreement;
• two proposed resolutions to approve amendments to the constitution; and
• a proposed resolution to approve the implementation of a specific issue of up to a maximum of 180 million
The purpose of the Circular is to:
• provide Unitholders with information to enable them to make an informed decision as to whether
or not they should vote in favour of the Resolutions contained in the Notice of General Meeting;
• convene the General Meeting in order for Unitholders to consider and determine whether or not to vote in
favour of the Resolutions to be proposed at the General Meeting.
2. NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
The General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 5 September 2018 at:
• 09:30 (Johannesburg time) in 2nd Floor, Executive Boardroom, Investec Bank Limited, 100 Grayston
Drive, Sandown, Sandton; and
• 17:30 (Sydney time) in Boardroom, Investec Australia Limited, Level 23, The Chifley Tower, 2
Chifley Square, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia,
for the purposes of considering and, if deemed fit, passing the Resolutions.
3. SALIENT DATES AND TIMES
The salient dates and times in relation to the General Meeting are set out below:
Record date to be entitled to receive the Circular incorporating the Notice Friday, 27 July
of General Meeting
Circular and Notice of General Meeting posted to Unitholders and announced on Monday, 6 August
Last day to trade in order to participate in and vote at the General Meeting Tuesday, 21 August
Record date to participate in and vote at the General Meeting 09.30am on Friday, 24 August
Last day to lodge forms of proxy for the General Meeting 09.30am on Monday,
Holding of General Meeting 09.30am on Wednesday,
Results of the General Meeting released on SENS Wednesday, 5 September
Results of the General Meeting published in the press Thursday, 6 September
1. All dates and times referred in this announcement are local times in South Africa, unless otherwise indicated. Any variation of the
above dates and times will be approved by the JSE and released on SENS.
6 August 2018
Financial Advisor and Sponsor
Investec Bank Limited
Date: 06/08/2018 08:00:00 Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.
Email this JSE Sens Item to a Friend.