Changes in responsibilities of Directors
Master Drilling Group Limited
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
(Registration number 2011/008265/06)
JSE share code: MDI
(“Master Drilling” or the “Company”)
CHANGES IN RESPONSIBILITIES OF DIRECTORS
The information below is provided in compliance with paragraph 3.59(b) of the JSE Limited Listings
Following the retirement of Jacques de Wet and Johan Botha and the election of Andries Willem Brink
and Octavia Matshidiso Matloa as Non-Executive Directors on the Board of Directors (the “Board”), as
previously announced on SENS, shareholders are advised that with effect from 7 June 2018 the
membership of the various Master Drilling board committees has been reconstituted as follows:
1. Master Drilling Audit Committee: Andries Willem Brink (Chairman), Akhter Alli Deshmukh,
Shane Trevor Ferguson and Octavia Matshidiso Matloa.
2. Master Drilling Risk Committee: Andries Willem Brink (Chairman), Shane Trevor Ferguson,
Hendrik Roux van der Merwe, Octavia Matshidiso Matloa and Eddie George Dixon.
3. Master Drilling Nominations Committee: Hendrik Roux van der Merwe (Chairman), Shane
Trevor Ferguson and Andries Willem Brink.
4. Master Drilling Corporate Governance Committee: Hendrik Roux van der Merwe (Chairman),
Shane Trevor Ferguson and Akhter Alli Deshmukh.
5. Master Drilling Social, Ethics and Sustainability Committee: Andries Willem Brink (Chairman),
Akhter Alli Deshmukh, Shane Trevor Ferguson and Octavia Matshidiso Matloa.
6. Master Drilling Remuneration Committee: Akhter Alli Deshmukh (Chairman), Andries Willem
Brink and Shane Trevor Ferguson.
8 June 2018
Investec Bank Limited
Date: 08/06/2018 11:45:00 Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.
Email this JSE Sens Item to a Friend.