Partial Withdrawal and Renewal of Cautionary Announcement
BONATLA PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED
(Registration number 1996/014533/06)
Share code: BNT ISIN: ZAE000013694
(”Bonatla” or “the Company”)
PARTIAL WITHDRAWAL AND RENEWAL OF CAUTIONARY ANNOUNCEMENT
Shareholders are referred to the previous renewal of cautionary announcements,
the last of which was dated 7 December 2017, and are advised that certain
negotiations referred to therein are still in progress or financial information is
required to be announced.
The JSE requires that the Company needs to address its current compliance with
paragraph 4.28 of the JSE Listings Requirements. Due to on-going negotiations this
assessment has still not been finalised.
2. Financial information still to be announced
- Share-swap agreement for Kimberley Diamond and Jewellery Hub announced
on 5 May 2014 (see 3 below); and
- Share-swap agreement for Lincoln Meade Park announced on 5 May 2014 (see
3. Discussions and on-going negotiations
- A potential joint venture transaction by CPTech Proprietary Limited in Southern
Africa and Mozambique, including the expansion and recapitalisation of the
- Negotiations for the acquisition of rental properties in Mozambique are being
- Negotiations on various other income-producing property portfolios;
- Negotiations to restructure the Kimberley Diamond Hub transaction with the
Government of the Northern Cape are being finalised; and
- Negotiations to restructure the original Lincoln Meade transaction with the
Msunduzi Municipality are proceeding including the substitution of the
4. Partial withdrawal of cautionary announcement as it relates to the Loan Agreement,
underwriting agreement and intended rights offer with the Kinfedi Consortium
Shareholders are referred to previous announcements regarding the Kinfedi
Agreement. To date there has not been any progress made in regards to the
drawdowns and the agreement has been terminated. Kinfedi has re-approached
the Company and, if discussions progress, an announcement will be made. At this
point in time the cautionary announcement in respect of Kinfedi is withdrawn.
5. Renewal of Cautionary Announcement
Shareholders are advised to continue exercising caution in dealing in the
Company’s securities until further announcements are made detailing:
(i) the outstanding financial information detailed in paragraph 2 above; and
(ii) the on-going discussions and/or negotiations detailed in paragraph 3
By order of the board
23 January 2018
Arbor Capital Sponsors Proprietary Limited
Date: 23/01/2018 03:51:00 Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.
Email this JSE Sens Item to a Friend.