About Sharenet
Enter any share name or code:    

Universal Partners Ltd.
Sector:ALTXReg No:138035C1/GBL
Nature of business:
Universal Partners is an investment holding company that will seek private equity investment opportunities in high quality, cash generative businesses across Europe. It will be an active shareholder in its investee companies, with meaningful participation in formulating and monitoring the execution of the business strategy of each investment. The company will invest approximately 80% of its capital in Europe, with a particular focus on the United Kingdom, while the remaining 20% of its capital may be earmarked for investment opportunities elsewhere.
Next AGM: 19/09/2019 (Unconfirmed)

General Information:
Chairman:Larry Nestadt
Company Secretary:Intercontinental Trust Ltd.
E-mail Address:pierrej@universalpartners.mu
Postal Address:Level 3, Alexander House, 35 Cybercity, Ebene, Mauritius, 72201
Internet Address:http://www.universalpartners.mu
Telephone:(0023) 260-0451

Financial Information:
Amounts in GBP '000JUN 2018
MAR 2018
Income Statement
Turnover 6345 393
Income Attributable To Equity Holders 3 4574 389
Earnings Per Share (ZARc) per share (cents)80.83101.00
Headline Earnings Per Share (Cont Ops) (ZARc) per share (cents)80.83101.00
Balance Sheet
Ordinary Unitholders Interest 74 63875 200
Total Capital Employed 74 63875 200
Investments 54 65844 073
Other Current Assets 5 158-
Net Current Assets 19 98031 127
Net Asset Value Per Share (ZARc) (cents)1 873.081 723.70

Click here for disclaimer.
Sharedata provided by Profile.

Send e-mail to for any enquiries or see Contact Details for phone numbers
Home   •   Terms & conditions   •   PAIA   •   Privacy Policy   •   Security Notice   •   Contact Details
Market Statistics are calculated by Sharenet and are therefore not the official JSE Market Statistics. The calculation/derivation may include underlying JSE data.
© 2018 SHARENET (PTY) Ltd, Cape Town, South Africa
Best in 800x600 with IE6 or Mozilla Firefox