Johann has 24 years investment experience of which 14 years was spent as an equity analyst. The last 10 years were spent as a portfolio manager.
He was one of the founder members of the large cap team and played a role in designing the large cap investment process.
He is currently a member of the equity selection group at Sanlam Investment Management.
FUND OBJECTIVES AND FOCUS
The fund seeks maximum capital appreciation as its primary investment objective through predominantly investing in growth shares.
This fund is suited for clients with a slightly higher risk profile than those who normally invest in a general equity fund.
Why Choose This Fund?
- The fund is for investors seeking capital appreciation over the long term. It is therefore not recommended for investment terms of less than 5 years.
- The fund aims to outperform the FTSE/JSE All Share Index over the long term.
- The fund is mandated to invest up to 20% offshore.
- The fund is actively managed and will take large positions in high conviction, thoroughly researched, quality companies.
Additional Fund Information
- The fund manager may borrow up to 10% of the market value of the portfolio to bridge insufficient liquidity.
- Fluctuations or movements in exchange rates may cause the value of underlying international investments to go up or down.